Koto is looking for a Freelance Client Director / Account Manager in Culver City, CA, USA.
Most job descriptions are long, this one isn’t.
Who you are:
1. First and foremost you are an optimist. But really. You approach problem solving with a radical sense of positivity and manage clients in the same way.
2. You are a team player, you understand the whole is greater than it’s parts. Being part of something bigger than yourself gets you out of bed in the morning.
3. You are actively interested in the brands of the future and want to work with clients like Airbnb, Venmo, Sonos, and the start-ups that will follow them.
4. You understand clients are not boxes to be ticked, but individuals to build relationships with. EQ takes you further than IQ, budget and timeline are parameters to ignite a job, not restrict it.
5. You live in Los Angeles, can commute to Culver City and are down to work with us for the next six months and beyond.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6170-koto-client-director-account-manager
Brand Strategy, Copywriting, Producing, Project Management
October 8, 2019
- Dog friendly
- No assholes
- Sweet office
-A minimum of three years experience working as a client manager / account manager
-You don't mind dogs
-You're able to start in the next 2-4 weeks
-Must be eligible to work in the USA