Motion Designer, Creative Shop. Facebook. Austin, TX, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. As a Motion Designer on the Creative Shop team, you’ll leverage your visual craft skills to bring to life products, strategies, and ideas that will ultimately empower thousands of businesses to create high quality and effective advertising. You’ll partner with other designers, and strategists to develop work and visual examples that will make immediate business impact for businesses as well as have the potential to inspire thousands of businesses around the world to build ideas that connect with people. You have a deep passion for great advertising and a mastery of motion design, allowing you to apply your creativity to empower businesses around the world. You’re a builder, doer, and live to create ideas and transform them into visual mocks, prototypes, and marketing that will impact two billion plus people and millions of brands. We’re still only 1% done at Facebook – this team is inventing every day and it requires seeing opportunities and being fearless about making it happen. This is a full-time position located in our Austin office.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6021-facebook-motion-designer-creative-shop
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Design, Final Cut Pro, Keynote, Motion, Storyboarding
September 11, 2019
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Relocation assistance
- Sweet office
- Work hand-in-hand with Creative Strategists to concept and design ideas that can come to life across the Facebook Family of Apps and Services
- Build captivating designs, including comps that capture and convey ideas through animations and videos that will grab attention in the newsfeed
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners to bring transformational business ideas to life through Creative
- Build with empathy for our clients with limited creative resources
- Develop digitally scalable creative, including templates for videos, presentations, and material that will be distributed to hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions of small businesses
- Experiment with different creative techniques, tools, and mock up and prototype ideas quickly
- Bring curiosity, grit, creativity, empathy and passion every day to the team and this role
- 3+ years of experience applying design to advertising, marketing or product design
- Experience in both static design and motion design
- Experience working on projects such as storyboards, narrative, advertising campaigns, product and branding assignments
- Experience building design-driven collateral and strategies across multiple verticals
- Experience building custom designs and animations via the Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience building presentation-ready content in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Experience in film editing and editing techniques using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, and/or Avid
- Experience using Sketch
- Experience using prototyping programs like Origami Studio
- Experience working through ambiguity and anticipating change
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.