John McNeil Studio is looking for a Sr. Strategist in Berkeley, CA, USA.
We are an established studio of strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists and photographers who help companies tell compelling stories and build brands.
Role: You will focus on communications planning across a broad range of disciplines including brand strategy, demand generation, advertising, digital marketing, research/persona development, and social marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with clients to lead their brand vision and business priorities.
• Develop robust strategic POVs for clients that solve business challenges through powerful communications.
• Work with creative teams to provide strategic insight and analysis at all stages of a project
• Communications planning for clients to generate ideas and strategies that meet the clients’ marketing needs.
• Collaborate with the different studio disciplines, from creative to web development to project management, to ensure that great work continues to be produced.
• 5+ years agency experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional writing and storytelling skills
• Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
• Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets, brands, current trends and social movements.
• A strong grasp of marketing principles, ability to generate insights, write briefs, create presentations to articulate your POV, experience with media, plus persona and customer understanding
• Self-starter with strong worth ethic: willing to work hard, collaborate with colleagues and look for ways to solve challenges
• Great organizational and time management skills
•Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6013-john-mcneil-studio-sr-strategist
Brand Strategy, Creative Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Media Strategy, Strategy
November 7, 2020 (Originally posted September 10, 2019)
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Sweet office
- Work from home