Prose is looking for a Brand Designer in New York, NY, USA.
At Prose, we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-most.” We create custom hair care that’s inclusive to all hair types, needs and preferences. Each of our hair care products is customized to a person’s hair needs based on the results from an online consultation. The individual data is processed through a proprietary algorithm and made-to-order in the Prose lab using natural active ingredients. Marrying emerging technologies with the best in beauty, Prose is truly creating something special.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that works together to deliver creative solutions that are transforming the way people think about and shop for hair care. We’re looking for talented problem solvers who lead with passion and who face any task with a positive mindset.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6005-prose-brand-designer
September 9, 2019
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Stock options
- Sweet office
- Work from home
Brand Designers at Prose play a pivotal role in effectively and beautifully communicating the Prose brand across channels: increase awareness, support acquisition and retention, and ensure the Prose experience shines through. You will:
- Work directly with our Creative Director and Brand team to create content, and grow our brand across various offline and online channels including social media, email, acquisition, partnerships, campaigns, and activations
- Contribute to all phases of creative production – from concept to execution – for multi-channel campaigns and collateral
- Adapt the Prose brand system to a variety of audiences and touch-points
- Continue to visually evolve the Prose brand as the brand matures and grows
- Set and execute with a high bar how the Prose experience is visually distilled in simple and elegant ways, no matter what the execution
- Help set, evolve, and maintain our brand book and toolkits
- Help out with ad hoc creative projects whenever you have bandwidth
- Have 3-5 years experience in brand design. Bonus points if you have experience with photography, art direction, and/or videography
- Have an extremely high bar for quality and a desire to design for a modern, sophisticated, and nuanced brand
- Have a keen understanding of how to build and maintain a brand across audiences and channels.
-Are able to balance strong creative with efficiency to meet the needs of an evolving market
-Are optimistic, empathic, and enjoy working as a team to reach shared goals.
-Are a strong conceptual thinker and seek opportunities to improve process and evolve creative. Simply put: you're always thinking about ways to make Prose better through design.
-Are extremely detail oriented, while able to step back and see the bigger picture in your design work.
-Are committed to Prose's mission and goals, and are excited to tackle every project, however big or small.
-Experience in an entrepreneurial environment a plus
Perks & Benefits
At Prose we value our employees and their well being. As a growing business we aim to stay up to par on the latest perks and benefits for all of our eligible team members. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- A competitive and flexible PTO policy
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, target bonus and equity)
- Company sponsored health care plan ( medical, dental and vision plans)
- 401k + matching, FSA and commuter benefits
- On-going training and development programs (think annual conferences, training or proficiency allowances- French lessons anyone?)
- Company wide “annual kickoff” offsite (at a location to be disclosed)
- Free lunch weekly and an abundance of office snacks (which may include the occasional croissant, macaroons and cheese spread)