Freelance UX/UI Designer. The Plunge. New York, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
- This is a great opportunity because you get an opportunity to showcase your work to millions of users
- The ideal personality for this role is out of the box problem solver
- You'd be working on engagement on web and mobile
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/6001-the-plunge-ux-ui-designer
September 9, 2019
First Step Trademark Group & The Plunge(.com) is looking for a freelance UX/UI Designer to build an interactive productivity app for grooms to better organize the wedding and wedding related events. We are seeking a seasoned Designer to create engagement for web and mobile experiences. The ideal candidate enjoys understanding user and business needs, and lead development and designing solutions. The role is perfect for someone with an empathetic approach and self-reliant attitude, likes to see projects through from beginning to end, and who is excited to have the opportunity to innovate, build and design products and services
As a seasoned UX/UI you will be responsible for delivering a world-class experience for our members. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to tackle a wide range of challenges across a variety of platforms. We will count on you to deliver high-quality wireframes, comps, and annotations that support business goals and requirements. The right candidate would be a passionate creative, out-of-the-box problem solver with a commitment to doing high-quality work, a solid track record for designing beautiful customer-facing products, and a strong interest in keeping abreast of industry trends, best practices, and technologies.
• Work with C-level stakeholders to conceptualize, execute, and design intuitive and functional experiences for mobile and desktop
• Develop and maintain interactive wireframes, mockups, and specifications to support product definition and development
• Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet user requirements and achieve measurable business goals
• Perform usability testing and research customer feedback to understand user behavior
• Participate in ideation and scoping for new products and initiatives
• Clearly articulate design choices and be open and eager to taking feedback
• Partner with team members to ensure product designs are implemented to specifications
• Collaborate with team members to maintain best practices and design consistency across all the brands and platforms
• 3-10 years of experience with user experience design
• Bachelor’s degree in user experience design or related field preferred
• A strong portfolio of work showcasing your capabilities.
• Proficiency with design tools such as, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, InVision
• Proficiency in designing across multiple devices
• A strong understanding of user-centered design, visual design, interaction design, and information architecture
• Experience conducting user research testing, analyzing the data, and communicating these findings to stakeholders.
• Ability to lead all aspects of the design process and deliver conceptual sketches, wireframes, and pixel-perfect design comps
• Intune with industry best practices and implementing solutions based off this data and research
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and keep up in a fast-paced environment
• Creating components for a design system and providing detailed documentation
• Communicate design decisions and process
• Working in an agile environment