Twitter is looking for a Freelance Designer/Illustrator in New York, NY, USA.
Twitter has a unique opportunity for a freelance graphic designer to collaborate with our in-house Creative Team based in NYC. The Creative Team works to evolve Twitter’s visual design system and is part of the larger product design group. Focus will be on helping to build out a multimedia-based illustration system as well as designing custom graphics for some of Twitter’s consumer facing features.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• A graphic designer meets illustrator hybrid who is a conceptual thinker.
• A background that exhibits a mix of brand and editorial design. One or the other is OK, but experience in both is a huge plus.
• An understanding of how to scale a visual design system and how product design works.
• Experience working alongside product designers and engineers.
• Ability to create custom graphics for large events (ie: Olympics, 2020 Election season).
• A good eye for photography and image research.
• Is comfortable assigning and communicating with illustrators.
• 3-5 years experience.
• Motion / prototyping skills a plus.
This is a 3-month project with potential to extend beyond. The team is fun and the office is chill. Come join us!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5999-twitter-designer-illustrator
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Research, Figma, Principle App, Product Development
September 9, 2019
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Ping pong
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.