EGC Group is looking for an Art Director in Melville, NY, USA. Not an ordinary Art Director but the kind of Art Director that makes other Art Directors question their Art Director-ness.
- Three words to describe this job are Beautiful, Fun, Fresh
- The ideal personality for this role is a conceptual ninja
- You need to be well-equipped to handle ideas on the fly
- You'd be working on a whole bunch of fun clients
- The best way to describe our culture is thirsty!
- You'll definitely hate this job if you take yourself too seriously.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5969-egc-group-art-director
Art Direction, Conceptual, Design, Social
September 10, 2019 (Originally posted September 4, 2019)
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Great benefits
- No assholes
EGC is hiring for an Art Director with 5+ years of agency experience. We are looking for a well-rounded creative with an advanced skill set who will play an active role in concepting, hands-on design, and video/photo production. You love to collaborate with a team but can also tackle and self-manage projects on your own, and have excellent presentation skills.
• Strong verbal and visual communication
• Deep understanding of retail marketing and consumer experiences
• Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Understanding of the social platforms and their advertising capabilities
• Experience campaign development,
• Social/digital executions
• Basic understanding of front-end web and interactive
• Video production & storyboarding, and photo styling/overseeing shoots.
• Excellent client-facing presentation skills a must
Please provide a link to your portfolio along with your resume.
This position is for full-time, in-house placement in Melville, NY. Benefits include paid holidays, flex time, and your birthday off, 401K match, medical benefits, and a great environment with fun, hardworking people. Equal opportunity employer.