Aruliden is looking for a Junior Brand Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Aruliden is an independent award-winning brand creation and product innovation agency founded in 2006, by Rinat Aruh and Johan Liden. We create brands, products and experiences that matter. We work with a diverse range of Fortune 100 as well as digitally native brands in the Beauty, Lifestyle, and Consumer Technology space, rethinking categories and industries through design. With offices in NYC, SF, and Amsterdam our team works with global brands and clients to create cultural impact, fueled by business growth.
The Junior Brand Designer we’re seeking loves brands. They’re excited by beauty, fashion, lifestyle and packaging. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in graphic design, typography, and building brands across a 360 sphere, they understand how to tell unique visual stories through presentations and how ultimately to bring a brand and products to life. The candidate should also have a strong pulse on trends - what’s happening today and what’s happening next - and ultimately bring a fresh perspective and positivity to the table. Our environment is highly creative, fast-paced, fun and collaborative.
We’re looking for highly creative, strategic, thinkers and makers – we listen, learn, reinvent, design and make stuff, come join us!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5902-aruliden-junior-brand-designer
Under a year
2D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Packaging Design
August 22, 2019
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office
What we expect:
• Ability to execute design files from the team into production/pre-press ready files.
• Support the implementation and maintenance of image/file cataloging, archiving and
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong hypothesis skills
• Ability to express ideas clearly graphically.
• Ability to interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the
organization, as well as with customers, prospects, and vendors.
What it will take:
• 1+ years of experience
• Must have a solid understanding and desire to keep up to date with innovation trends,
industry trends, and design trends with a specific focus in beauty, fashion and lifestyle
• Exceptional understanding of brands across a variety of industries / Strategic thinker with
strong vision and ability to present well
• Packaging and systems experience, understands how to realize a physical product from
concept through to actualization
• Design aesthetics, typography, great taste, and interest in developing art direction in relation
• Good understanding and experience of bringing a brand to life in the digital space
• Good understanding and ability to bring a brand and physical product to life
• Excited to continue to learn and grow
• Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• MS Office proficiency
• Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
• After affects is a plus
• Strong written and verbal English communications skills
Please apply directly on our website - www.aruliden.com