Digital Copywriter. thelab. Chelsea, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Are you a curious Digital Copywriter who loves coming up with new ways to leverage social platforms? Do you love crafting smart copy, concepting new campaigns, and presenting your work? Do you see the big picture in a small brief as much as you’re obsessed with the nitty-gritty details of a big project? If you’re sitting there thinking “all of the above,” and you have a solid portfolio with digital work to prove it, read on!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5897-thelab-digital-copywriter
Brand Strategy, Conceptual, Content Strategy, Copywriting, Digital, E-Commerce, Social, Social Media Strategy , Trend Forecasting
August 22, 2019
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Not a sweatshop
What you bring:
- Experienced in all areas of digital copy (social, site, advertising) with the ability to think through user journeys across channels
- Demonstrably skilled in writing for all platforms, working for multiple clients on tight deadlines
- Well-versed in creating and owning social strategies and calendars
- An expert in best practices across social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and digital media
- Confidently able to speak to the nuances of brand voice and easily able to shift between brands
- A strategic thinker who is focused on delivering solutions for our clients that go above-and-beyond the brief
- Comfortable managing the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects, as well as self-motivated with exceptional follow-up skills
- Someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment, willing to go above and beyond to help your colleagues succeed
What you’ll get:
In addition to working with some really awesome brands and appreciative clients, we’ll be thrilled to have you as a key member of the team, and excited to nurture and grow your skills. We all love what we do at thelab—we pride ourselves on craftsmanship, thoughtfulness, and flexibility. We’re inherently curious, like to solve problems, and are as passionate about teaching our craft as we are about making great work. We aim for work/life balance and keep a fairly reasonable schedule. Most of all, we’ll care about you, the work you do here, and the career we’ll help you grow.
Last but not least, we offer:
- A great place for you to grow, in an environment that will support you.
- Great pay and benefits, including medical, dental and vision, as well as 401k with match
- Generous PTO
- Fun employee events, including monthly game nights, outdoor BBQs, and more
- An open, collaborative work environment with helpful coworkers, lots of snacks, and the occasional friendly pup