Big Human is looking for a Full-Time Intermediate Product and UI Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Hi! We’re Big Human, a digital product design, brand, and development studio located in Union Sq. New York. Our clients range from start-ups in various stages to Fortune 500 companies and span almost every vertical imaginable. We also have an internal Labs program where we incubate our own ideas (perhaps you’ve heard of Vine?). We have lots of fun perks that include the ‘normal company’ things like health insurance, gym memberships, 401ks and commuter benefits, as well as some special treats like weekly lunches, massages, yearly retreats and an office Goldendoodle named Hugo.
We’re looking for a Mid-Level Product Designer with 4+ years of practical UI and UX experience. Someone with first class design skills who can see a product, website or app through from wireframes through to UI design. You’ll be joining a great group of diverse designers with a collective life goal of making the internet a better place.
* A high caliber portfolio showcasing a variety of projects, all with excellent design.
* Ability to own projects from start to finish, from product definition, wireframing to design.
* Masterful knowledge of user-centric and data-informed product and UI design.
* A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate and defend design decisions
* Someone that plays well on a team and thrives in a fast-paced environment
* A willingness to define and navigate ambiguity
* Sketch/Figma skills, and a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Passionate curiosity about the Internet, design, trends, and culture
* Interest in Branding is a plus
Send your resume and a portfolio or URL of recent work and we will consider it lovingly.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5839-big-human-full-time-intermediate-product-and-ui-designer
August 12, 2019
- Dog friendly
- Great benefits
- Ping pong
- Sweet office