The Integer Group is looking for an Interactive Art Director in Los Angeles, CA, USA. Not an ordinary Interactive Art Director but the kind of Interactive Art Director that makes other Interactive Art Directors question their Interactive Art Director-ness.
We’re looking for a Interactive Art Director who’s an expert visual storyteller. One who can transform cultural insights into arresting designs and user experiences. And in the process, find a way to totally disrupt the playing field. Because it’s no longer simply about making ads. You have to move people with powerful connections that sell.
Of course, you’ll need an eye for detail, a strong visual aesthetic and the ability to shape inspiring visuals that reflect our everyday way of life. You should also know how to influence a shopper using non-traditional and digital media. Videos and print are elementary. But augmented reality experiences and AI chatbots that guide a shopper toward a purchase? Now we’re talking.
Our art directors aren’t one-trick ponies. They’re also skilled at presenting their ideas to other team members and clients. In fact, they have a knack for getting along with others, including photographers, talent and account shareholders. Nothing gets through their thick skins — they use criticism as the grit that polishes their designs into pearls. And, yes, they can thread a campaign across multiple platforms without spilling a drop of coffee.
Interested? Apply at integer.com/careers
• Portfolio that reflects superior interactive design/development and art direction abilities
• 2- 4 years of agency experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Design or related field preferred
• Proficiency in relevant design software, from Creative Suite to Sketch
• Working knowledge of HTML 5, website builds, AR
• Experience designing and developing concepts for websites, promotional microsites, online games, and other emerging technologies.
• Experiential marketing a huge plus
• Comprehensive awareness and curiosity about new media platforms and technologies
• Good communication and organization skills
• Applies constructive criticism to job execution
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5826-the-integer-group-interactive-art-director
Conceptual, Digital, Interactive
August 8, 2019
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits