Nothing would make your mom happier than bragging to the girls that her kid got a job as a Lead Designer at Twic in San Francisco, CA, USA. They'd all be very impressed with how brilliant and ambitious you are.
- Three words to describe this job are challenging, fun and visionary.
- Our motto is hire smart and fun people and give them all the freedom to create great works.
- This is a great opportunity because you'd be leading everything design, from design system to product strategy to branding to all the details that delight our users!
- The ideal personality for this role is someone who loves to experiment new things, is a problem-solver and self-starter.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle fast product & idea iterations, the unknowns in the requirements and the architecture and backbone of our design systems.
- You'd be working on delighting and helping the millions of the employees make smarter choices about their benefits and making sure they're being taken care of.
- The best way to describe our culture is being an owner of your work, being open and transparent to one and another, and being a hacker that seek improvements constantly.
- You'll love our office because your home, your favorite coffee shop, and the beach IS your office.
- The best part about living here is SF is just a beautiful city!
- You'll definitely hate this job if you're more comfortable of working in defined rules and parameters.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5802-twic-lead-designer
Design Strategy, Information Architecture, Interaction, Low / High Fidelity Prototyping, Sketch, User Behavior Research
August 4, 2019
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Work from home
We just closed our $2.5M financing round and are looking to upgrade our design & UI/UX. Join us to be the first design hire and help us create something unique!