Aruliden is looking for a Freelance Freelance Brand Designer (Packaging) in New York, NY, USA. Not an ordinary Freelance Freelance Brand Designer (Packaging) but the kind of Freelance Freelance Brand Designer (Packaging) that makes other Freelance Freelance Brand Designer (Packaging)s question their Freelance Freelance Brand Designer (Packaging)-ness.
Aruliden is an independent award-winning brand creation and product innovation agency founded in 2006. We create brands, products and experiences that matter. We work with a diverse range of Fortune 100 as well as digitally native brands in the Beauty, Lifestyle, and Consumer Technology space, rethinking categories and industries through design. With offices in NYC, SF, and Amsterdam our team works with global brands and clients to create cultural impact, fueled by business growth.
The Brand Designer we’re seeking loves brands. They’re excited by beauty, fashion, lifestyle and packaging. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in graphic design, typography, and building brands across a 360 sphere, they understand how to tell unique visual stories through presentations and how ultimately to bring a brand and products to life. The candidate should also have a strong pulse on trends - what’s happening today and what’s happening next - and ultimately bring a fresh perspective and positivity to the table. Our environment is highly creative, fast-paced, fun and collaborative.
What we expect:
• To be a strategic creative thinker, and lover of brands
• To be able to take a project from end to end, from conception through to manufacture/realization
• Demonstration of design excellence and expertise throughout your career
• Must have a solid understanding and desire to keep up to date with innovation trends, industry trends, and design trends with a specific focus in beauty, fashion and lifestyle
• Exceptional understanding of brands across a variety of industries / Strategic thinker with strong vision and ability to present well
• Strong packaging and systems experience understands how to realize a physical product from concept through to actualization
• High design aesthetics, typography, great taste, and interest in developing art direction in relation to brand
• Good understanding and experience of bringing a brand to life in the digital space
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5758-aruliden-freelance-brand-designer-packaging
2D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
June 26, 2020 (Originally posted July 29, 2019)
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
Please apply directly on our website aruliden.com or email our Head of People at firstname.lastname@example.org