You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, QUARTZ Creative is hiring a Freelance Graphic Designer with UX/UI thinking in New York, NY, USA.
- Position: Mid - Sr Graphic Designer with UX/UI thinking
- Department: Design
- Reports to: Design Director
- 7+ years experience
- Preferably onsite at our Flatiron offices, but the position can be remote with availability to regularly call into video conferences.
Quartz Creative, the in-house agency for Quartz is looking for a digitally minded graphic designer with UX/UI thinking.
The designer should be proficient in the Adobe CC and Sketch, and have experience collaborating with developers. After Effects is a plus. A great eye and a collaborative mindset is something we value a lot at Quartz.
The Creative team at Quartz produces branded content and ads through the mediums of experiential websites, interactive articles, games - well any digital form that can tell our curated stories in an engaging way and with the highest quality.
The Designer will be expected to:
- self-manage their time and deadlines
- communicate with developers about solutions and hand-offs
- ideate together with other creatives
- autonomously create beautiful and intuitive design solutions
- present and advocate for their designs to team members
- give and receive feedback to and from other team members
- have a sense of layout, composition, color and typography
- be able to visualize data and charts in clear and beautiful ways
- put together treatments to support visual concepts
- direct freelance illustrators
- collaborate with other designers, developers and copywriters.
The opportunity has possibility to be extended.
We're looking forward to hear from you!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5652-quartz-creative-graphic-designer-with-ux-ui-thinking
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch
August 7, 2019 (Originally posted July 5, 2019)
- Dog friendly
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office