DE-YAN is looking for a Multidisciplinary Designer in New York, NY, USA.
DE-YAN IS A MULTIDISCIPLINARY DESIGN STUDIO. OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE EXPERIENTIAL, MOTION, GRAPHICS AND CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY WITHIN LUXURY, FASHION AND LIVING.
Our capabilities include:
- CREATIVE CONCEPTING
- PRODUCT & PACKAGING DESIGN
- GRAPHICS & WEBSITE DESIGN
- BRAND STRATEGY & VISUAL IDENTITY
- VIDEO & CGI CONTENT
- EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN & PRODUCTION
- INTERACTIVE INSTALLATIONS
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- SET DESIGN (concept, interior design, floorplans, 3D renders, preliminary drawings)
We’re seeking a highly creative MULTIDISCIPLINARY DESIGNER with experience rooted in visual design but also experienced in motion, interactive, and brand design. In order for you to thrive and succeed in this role, it’s essential for you to be both detail-oriented and eager to push limits with creative projects. We believe in trust and responsibility—you should be used to managing your own projects, and be able to work autonomously to create, contribute to and finish tasks on your own and with the studio team.
- Must have a strong, versatile portfolio.
- 2-4+ years working in a design/production capacity in a creative studio environment.
- Experience and interest in multidisciplinary design ranging from 3D motion to experiential.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Proficient with Google Applications.
- Cinema 4D is a plus!
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management.
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Experience working in fashion-related creative services preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, as well as good collaborative conceptual abilities.
- Experience with brand development, pitches, video and video editing.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5641-de-yan-multidisciplinary-designer
It's all about the work
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Art Direction, Digital, Editorial, Packaging Design
October 9, 2019 (Originally posted July 2, 2019)