Executive Creative Director. Doremus. San Francisco, CA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Doremus was recognized as B2B Agency of the Year in 2018 by the Drum. We use journalistic storytelling with a modern lens to tell brand narratives that resonate. We work on the edge of how content and digital media are evolving—and as you’ve noticed it’s happening daily. We are seeking an exceptional creative leader with experience leading and mentoring a cross-discipline team of Art Directors, Copywriters and designers in the B2B technology realm. Must have strong conceptual and storytelling skills who can lead the creative department to produce powerful campaigns for a diverse set of clients ranging from finance to technology and everything in between. We are located in San Francisco’s media gulch a block from the Embarcadero. We’re human and dog friendly and like to share meals, drinks and the coolness of SF together.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5607-doremus-executive-creative-director
June 25, 2019
- Dog friendly
- Not a sweatshop
- Ping pong
· Lead a team and oversee creative across our diverse client roster
· Be responsible for creative excellence, including problem solving, creative strategy, quality of craft, innovation and impact of creative output
· Explore new, business-oriented directions, and have the ability to stand behind well-conceived ideas while incorporating the views of the client
· Collaborate with creative teams and occasionally work on assignments at a high-level
· Be well-versed in the digital landscape and knowing what works and what doesn’t
· Help translate ideas to production and drive teams to successful executions
· Set an inspirational creative vision and high standard for the business
· Think proactively on behalf of the agency when considering new initiatives, trends, and tools on upcoming projects