Clarke is looking for a Senior Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Our open studio encourages ideas that are consistently well-crafted and smartly connected. We are seeking a designer who thinks ahead, wants to learn, considers different points of view, understands the value of listening and can work collaboratively.
You are someone who has a well-rounded understanding of the design process – you think like a strategist and create on-brand work that inspires. You’re confident in your ability to transform complex, design challenges into tangible solutions. You should share our commitment to high quality work and to positive and productive relationships with everyone.
The Senior Designer is responsible for helping the team define a design direction on specific assignments. The work includes identity, print and digital. He/she also partners with the Art, Design or Creative Director(s) to oversee the designers.
– Partner with Art Director(s) to conceptualize, design, build, and extend successful brand experiences. Establish new visual design languages or work within existing ones.
– Lead specific aspects of design projects; help to refine and further develop concepts into complete, functional design systems.
– Approach design problems conceptually, with a constant desire to innovate.
– Motivate the team, inspire teamwork and think like a leader in the studio.
– Manage deliverables and schedule of multiple projects and work with multiple disciplines at the same time.
– Participate in internal and client work-sessions. Collaborate with different disciplines outside the studio.
– Maintain awareness of the design landscape with respect to current and future trends.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5599-clarke-senior-designer
June 24, 2019
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office