Here's the deal: The Seventh Art is looking for a Full-time Creative to join our boutique-sized branding studio in our Manhattan, NY, USA office. Our mission is to express a story for each project that is unique, on-brand and memorable.
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate Creative to join our small, but powerful, creative team. The candidate must be proficient in branding, print, and web design with a sophisticated and contemporary design style.
During a typical day on the job, you could be expected to:
● Develop brand concepts, designs, and innovative ideas through mood boards
● Handle design projects from concept through production and delivery
● Collaborate with creative directors, art directors, graphic designers, brand strategists, project managers, architects, copywriters, video producers, and web programmers to develop visual solutions
● Design logos and explore accompanying color palette and font options
● Create environmental graphics and signage
● Design websites and prepare website files for web programmers
● Design print and digital advertisements
● Create layouts for print marketing materials, such as stationery collateral
● Prepare mock-ups of brochures, books, and promotional materials for client presentation and print production
● Create detailed brand/style guides covering the brand story, brand identity, color palette, typography, etc
● 5-7 + years of professional experience
● Excellent aesthetic sense for composition and color matching
● Ability to think big, outside the box
● Capability to take direction and feedback from the Creative Director & Sr. Art Director
● Ability to create pixel-perfect files
● Excellent teamwork skills, strong work ethic, and passionate
● Experience in a fast-paced studio or agency environment with tight deadlines, a must
● Experience in brand design for high-end hospitality/residential
● Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD;
● Basic-Advanced knowledge in PowerPoint and Keynote
● Knowledge of Sketch or Figma, a plus
NOTE: Even though we are currently working remotely, the candidate should be local or willing to relocate.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5367-the-seventh-art-full-time-creative
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe XD, Figma, Keynote, PowerPoint, Sketch, SketchUp
January 25, 2022 (Originally posted May 15, 2019)
Budget Pay Range
$60,000 - $90,000
The Seventh Art Branding Studio
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits
Interested? Get in Touch!
Submit your resume with work samples and link to your personal website to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email must include your availability and salary range.
Please only apply if you meet all the requirements.
NOTE: We are currently working remotely.