We know what you're wondering…is this one of those job posts where Moonfare is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer in their Berlin, Germany office where everyone is a team player and some of them wear really smart glasses? Yes, yes it is.
- Three words to describe this job are ambitious, creative, fast-paced
- Our motto is we think and act like owners, we build our business by building people, everything we do we do at 100%
- This is a great opportunity because you will be dictating the UI and brand design for one of Europe's fastest-growing startups enabling million-euro transactions
- You need to be well-equipped to handle multiple stakeholders, understand our user base (high-net worth individuals), complex concepts and data visualization
- You'd be working on the user interface and experience of our digital product as well as directing other external designers on brand design
- The best way to describe our culture is friendly, ambitious, and hard working. We are a team of A players from different industries and countries. No assholes allowed.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5286-moonfare-senior-ux-ui-designer
It's all about the work
Digital Tech, Figma, Learning Experience Design, Sketch, Usability Testing, User Behavior Research, User Research
July 31, 2020 (Originally posted May 3, 2019)
- No assholes
- Relocation assistance
- Stock options