DNA is looking for a Copywriter in Seattle, WA, USA.
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
Who You Are
You are a Copywriter who has done this before. You’ve written a thousand headlines, you’ve concepted great ideas, and you’re hungry to do more and make more. You can condense an idea into a single post or blow it out across an integrated campaign. While you may not have produced every type of work, you’re fluent in all types of creative expression – traditional ads, experiential, content, social, events, even product ideas. You know how to work with a creative partner, and you’re eager to collaborate with your partners in media, strategy and production – all in the service of making the work better. You know how to get people excited about your ideas, and you’re thick-skinned enough to take feedback and run with it. If this sounds like you, read on.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Copywriter in an advertising, design or in-house agency
• Must have strong conceptual thinking and writing skills
• Confident presentation skills
• Ability to write and think in a variety of voices and tones
• Ability to juggle multiple projects in multiple stages of development
• Willing to both defend work but also take feedback when necessary
• Prior production experience desired (directing voice talent, working with editors, etc)
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/5172-dna-copywriter
June 10, 2019 (Originally posted April 17, 2019)
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Near mountains
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop