Endeavor is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Endeavor is one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. Endeavor Global Marketing is “the agency within the agency”, offering brand strategy and activation, advertising, PR, digital, sponsorship, influencer strategy, and original content to major brands.
Creatives here need to be up on culture – because that’s what we’re selling – this is an agency brands and culture intersect. In sports. Music. Film. Fashion.
The Senior Designer is responsible for supporting our ADs and Design Directors in the studio for a variety of output - graphic design, light retouching, digital and print production, branded collateral, presentations, brand identity, and original content.
You are creative, organized, and able to work on multiple projects. You offer creative solutions to creative problems and work across Adobe Creative Suite to Keynote and Powerpoint.
Last but not least, we like to have fun when we work - so we look to you to be positive, even amidst big workloads.
• Support the senior design leads in all aspects of visual output for Endeavor and its global marketing network.
• Executes branded collateral – digital mock ups/comps and brand identities to printed materials and presentation design.
• Collaborate with Design Director and senior design leads on the team to create design solutions for pitch materials and new business opportunities.
• Work with Design Director, project, marketing, and day-today account managers across client teams to deliver on all assets needed for current clients’ businesses.
• Be able to perform under tight deadlines with quick turnaround times.
• 7+ years of graphic design experience
• Great interpersonal communication skills and enjoys collaboration
• Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed aggressive goals
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once and work in a fast, deadline-driven environment
• Deep curiosity of cultural & design trends
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4961
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Design, Digital, Social
March 15, 2019
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired.