Uninterrupted is looking for a Mid-level to Senior Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA, USA. Not an regular Mid-level to Senior Graphic Designer but the kind of Mid-level to Senior Graphic Designer that makes other Mid-level to Senior Graphic Designers question their Mid-level to Senior Graphic Designer-ness.
We are looking for an In-house Graphic Designer that can create meaningful- idea first- work based
on direction. Must be a self-starter able to work in a collaborative environment. Must be a culturally
involved person and have an excellent understanding and visual interpretation of our team’s
creative vision including brainstorming and concepting. Must be interested in sports culture.
Candidates must be highly motivated and flexible with the ability to take initiative, work
independently, as well as be collaborative with the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Design graphic tv show packages, logos and outstanding digital presentations, social media
posts and banners, merchandising and other printed materials
• Creative and Critical Thinking
• Conceive thoughts on how a design will be translated to an animated environment
• Research and be on top of trends and what’s happening in the world in the graphic design
• Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
• 3-5 years of work experience
• Bachelor degree or art school degree
• Ability to adapt easily to new challenges and thinking out of the box
• Ability to deliver projects to a high standard, while working under pressure
• Ability to multitask and handle several projects simultaneously
• Exceptional design and animation skills
• Proactive, team player with the ability to work in a fast pace work environment
• Experience in both print and motion design
• Critical thinking is a must!
• Experience in fashion or art or music as a designer
• Proficiency in Adobe, Google Slides/Suite and Keynote
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4960-uninterrupted-mid-level-to-senior-graphic-designer
Design, Motion, Stop Motion
March 15, 2019