adidas sound labs is looking for an Operations Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA, USA. Not an ordinary Operations Coordinator but the kind of Operations Coordinator that makes other Operations Coordinators question their Operations Coordinator-ness.
Adidas Sound Labs is proud to provide a space designed to foster connections and community, where the creators of today and the creators of tomorrow come together to practice and play. We are looking for our first ever Operations Coordinator who embodies our purpose to manage the day-to-day operations for the team. This role will be supporting logistics for the Adidas Sound Labs team as well as regularly liaising with faculty, students, and the Adidas team on all things operations and facilities.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an organization that is at at the center of a youth-driven global movement for the advancement of young creators. If you are a self-starter, extremely organized and detail-oriented, and thrive in sometimes chaotic environments, we want to hear from you.
Why Adidas Sound Labs Wants You:
- You are a people person. As the first point of contact for Adidas Sound Labs, ensuring people feel welcome is important to you and it shows in the way you communicate.
- Organization, organization, organization. And optimization, optimization, optimization. You believe the best tools, technologies, systems, and methods brings order and harmony to those around you.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable. You notice the little things that often get overlooked and are the kind of person who triple checks your work.
- You are a natural problem solver. You have a gift for taking sometimes confusing things and making them simple and can manage multiple complex schedules at a time with ease.
- You manage your time well. On any given day there are a million things happening at once. You prioritize effectively and are a multi-tasking extraordinaire.
- You don’t mind “getting your hands dirty” and are regularly finding ways to operationalize or streamline things.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4954
Cat Herding, Maintaining Schedules, Wrangling - Creatives
March 15, 2019
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
Adidas Sound Labs was created to build a music and visual arts incubator that provides this generation of creative polymaths with the tools, resources, and real-world opportunities to practice every position in the new music creator ecosystem. We believe that by providing a space for a new generation of creators to flourish, we are enabling the voices of a generation to be captured and shared. To do this successfully, we actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education and everything that makes us unique. We are united in the belief that our voices are even more powerful when utilizing art as expression and we aim to be a workplace that reflects the various backgrounds of our creators. Adidas Sound Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.