If we were bragging we'd say, “Come join one of the fastest growing and innovative places to work with nice people and kick ass talent" but bragging isn't our thing, so we'll just say, “Paypal in San Jose, CA, USA is hiring a Freelance Integrated Producer."
- Three words to describe this job are creative, different everyday, challenging.
- This is a great opportunity because we are building an in-house agency and this is a great time to get in while we build it from the ground up.
- The ideal personality for this role is creative, detail oriented, no fear, flexible, ready for anything goes and must be nice.
- You'd be working on banners, video content and all things production.
- The best way to describe our culture is small knit family with flexible work locations between SF and SJ.
- You'll love our office because we have a big ole' Silicon Valley campus with a gym, 2 cafes, coffee shop, creative lab, video studio, and electric charging stations.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4952
March 14, 2019
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office
- Work from home
Come build your tech experience with us. We are looking for an Integrated Producer for our in-house agency on the global brand team. This person would support 50% digital deliverables and 50% on video production. We are based out of San Jose and the job would require a few days a week in our SJ office but also 1-2 days in San Francisco, and work from home on Fridays.
**No relocation offered.**