HOLY SHIT! adidas sound labs is hiring a Senior Producer to work on building a music and visual arts incubator that provides this generation of creative polymaths with the tools, resources, and real-world opportunities to practice every position in the new music creator ecosystem in their Los Angeles, CA, USA office.
Adidas Sound Labs is hiring its first ever Senior Producer to be a key partner in the development, execution, and ongoing success of the Adidas Sound Labs program. This is an incredible opportunity to build the foundation of the Adidas Sound Labs program and help capture the imagination of a generation.
The Senior Producer will be responsible for bringing the Sound Labs mission to life in the community while ensuring that the organization behind this work is running efficiently. This role will have its hands in several different initiatives from PR to leading special projects to budget management. If you consider yourself a Jill or Jack of all trades, love networking, have production and project management experience, than we want to hear from you.
Why Adidas Sound Labs Wants You:
- You have extensive knowledge of the kind of work that goes on behind the scenes of an amazing event or project and you are comfortable being the person who makes sure everything is executed appropriately.
- You have your own ideas about new, innovative, and impactful ways to bring people together through experiences and storytelling
- You understand that events are stories and stories are events
- You are a master at organizing both people and things. You have a way of getting everyone on the same page and you don’t shy away from complex problems, in fact you love puzzles and are always up for a challenge.
- Your mind is full of ideas and you are regularly putting those ideas into action. People would say you are the “creative” type and a “doer.”
- You are a natural networker.
- You enjoy managing others (up and down) and your team members would say you are a great mentor.
- You appreciate structure and can ensure those around you understand, believe in and appreciate the structure you create.
- You’re not afraid of getting into the weeds with numbers.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4924
Art Direction, Brand Strategy, Cat Herding, Creative Direction, Creative Strategy, Maintaining Schedules, Management of Teams 1-10, Managing Budgets, Marketing Strategy, Music, Producing, Project Management
March 15, 2019 (Originally posted March 11, 2019)
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
Sound Labs was created to build a music and visual arts incubator that provides this generation of creative polymaths with the tools, resources, and real-world opportunities to practice every position in the new music creator ecosystem. We believe that by providing a space for a new generation of creators to flourish, we are enabling the voices of a generation to be captured and shared. To do this successfully, we actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education and everything that makes us unique. We are united in the belief that our voices are even more powerful when utilizing art as expression and we aim to be a workplace that reflects the various backgrounds of our creators. Sound Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.