You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Game Seven Marketing is hiring a Freelance Production Manager / Coordinator in Brooklyn, NY, USA.
Agency is seeking a Production Manager / Coordinator to join their team!
As the Production Manager on the team, you will be responsible for producing projects spanning video, photo and digital for brands that are focused on sneaker culture, streetwear lifestyle brands, and sports. You will help to manage all phases of production to include: budgets, timelines, contracts, vendor relationships, logistics for shoots, asset management and delivery, etc.
- Ensuring projects are kept on schedule, budget and within the scope
- Working directly with creative leadership to fully understand the brand and what the goals are for each campaign to ensure that projects are aligned
- Researching and engaging with directors, photographers, videographers
- Must be client facing with strong communication skills
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of sneaker culture
- 3+ years in an Agency Producer / Producer / Production Manager role
- Advanced knowledge of video production and photoshoots
- Strong organization skills/attention to detail
- Personable and approachable, with an ability to create and hold a conversation
- The ideal candidate will have agency experience and should be comfortable with the hands-on day-to-day paperwork e.g. creating estimates, contracts, tracking budgets, organizing travel, etc.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4740-game-seven-marketing-production-manager-coordinator
Content Management, Content Strategy, Fashion, Filmmaking, Maintaining Schedules, Management of Teams 1-10, Managing Budgets, Multi-cultural, Post-Production, Project Management
February 11, 2019
- No assholes
- Sweet office
- Work from home