You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Havas is hiring a Freelance Back End Developer in New York, USA.
• Expert experience in.Net framework 3.5/4.0/4.5 programming with C#, ASP.Net MVC/Web form, DI/IoC, Entity framework and LINQ.
• Proficiency in one or more of Java (Spring/Maven), NodeJS (Express) or PHP (CodeIgniter/CakePHP) is required
• Strong knowledge in consuming/designing SOAP/RESTful web services(Web APIs, WCF)
• Must have experience integrating social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google
• Experience with CMS development such as Drupal – highly desirable, Adobe CQ/AEM, Umbraco, WordPress, or Sitecore
• Strong knowledge of modern JS module bundlers with either Browserify or Webpack
• Experience with package managers like npm, bower and nuget
• Relational and NoSQL database design/implementation/optimization with MS SQL server, MySQL, mongoDB etc
• Experience in configuring & maintaining web hosting infrastructures (DNS, Windows/IIS, Linux/Apache, NGINX), managing deployments, and code documentation/hand off.
• Experience in automations such as MSBuild, Web Deploy, setup/using continuous integration tools(Jenkins or TeamCity)
• Solid understanding of enterprise content management systems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge in Agile Development with Scrum Methodologies
• Experience with Gulp.JS, SASS and Compass
• Experience with IBM Bluemix/Watson API services
• Experience with machine learning and big data
• Experience building chatbot applications
• Experience with .Net core
• Experience with mobile web site/app development
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4729
February 11, 2019