Kilograph is looking for a Head of Production in Los Angeles, CA, USA. Not an ordinary Head of Production but the kind of Head of Production that makes other Head of Productions question their Head of Production-ness.
- Three words to describe this job are strategist, organized, diplomatic
- Our motto is there is power in possibility
- This is a great opportunity because You are joining a fast growing global company working in multiple industries and on the edge of technological and artistic innovation.
- The ideal personality for this role is energetic, diplomatic, highly organized, strategic, outgoing, focused, articulate, with a sense of humor.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle a high-pressure, client-services entrepreneurial environment
- You'd be working on AR and VR projects, Concept art, 3D animations, Branding and interactive for Real estate development, Retail, and Enterprises.
- The best way to describe our culture is Energized
- You'll love our office because we are laid-back, dog-friendly, youthful, and creative
- The best part about living here is coffee and beer
- You'll definitely hate this job if you hate dogs, beer, architecture and design
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4728
2D, 360° Video, 3D, 3D Studio Max, Filmmaking, Producing, Project Management, Rendering, Tech Strategy, Technology
February 9, 2019
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- No assholes
- Relocation assistance
HEAD OF PRODUCTION-Job Description
Kilograph is an award winning visual story-telling company. We visualize strategic futures manifested as original and thrilling artwork and virtual experiences. We enable our clients to make decisions, build awareness, brand value and leadership.
We develop bespoke creative content for a range of industries from Retail to Entertainment, Real Estate Development and Architecture to New Technologies.
The Head of Production position at Kilograph is responsible for oversight of all day-to-day production operations of the business. Focus will be on implementing all operational production policies and procedures to maximize effect; administering practical solutions for continual increase of workplace efficiencies, productivity, and departmental interaction.
All duties should be handled with the utmost professionalism, focusing on the supervisory responsibility of providing an inspirational role model within the company structure, and an ambassador for the Company and it's ownership within the broader community. The Head of Production must, at all times, demonstrate exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and solution-based managementskills designed to guide, motivate, and develop team members, all while driving the company forward to reach it’s objectives.
Hands-onOperational Knowledgein the following technologies:
AR/VR (Unreal engine, Unity)
3D Modeling and Animation (3Ds max, VRay, Adobe Suite)
Graphic Design and Branding
Website Design and Development
App Development (C++, Html5, Java, some C#)
Supervise, manage, and track Project Productivity including:
client documentation: statements of work, change order requests, etc.
project deliverables: project plans, status reports, etc.
oversight of asset tracking: resources, scheduling, etc.
implementation of workflow procedures to ensure optimum efficiency
facilitation of interdepartmental communication/cooperation
create/communicate weekly financial reports: resource hours, budget, etc.
maintain client, third-party vendor, and external communications, as appropriate
Supervise, manage, and track Team Membersincluding:
hiring and training of appropriate talent
creating a resource database of freelancers– artists/producers
regular oversight of project management team
training and mentoring, as needed
regular process and performance analysis
Develop, and assist in Client Relationshipsincluding:
facilitate internal enhancements to assist in growth
contribute to overall business strategy and methodology
create and maintain strong business relationships
identify, and communicate industry trends and potential new business
Develop, execute, and track a comprehensive Operational Strategyincluding:
profit vs. loss margins
· Prior experience overseeing project/campaign workﬂows, writing project plans, creating timelines and driving successful execution of milestones, on-quality, on-budget, and on-schedule for 3D production.
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, and decision making skills
· Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects.
· Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
· Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
· Solutions-oriented with ability to drive initiatives through to completion
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
· Ability and desire to thrive in a high-pressure, client-services entrepreneurial environment
· Experience managing large, multiple projects and diverse teams
· Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
· Minimum 10 years of relevant Production Management experience Required.
Preferred Management Style:
* Team-Oriented * Solutions Based * Creative Thinker * Flexible Collaborator * Innovative Strategist * Inclusive and Open * Astute Communicator
Beneficial Personality Traits:
* Professional demeanor * Hard-working * Motivated * Fluid * Diplomatic
* Organized * Articulate * Sense of Humor