Moon Juice is looking for a Social Content Creator in Culver City, CA, USA.
Moon Juice is looking for an innovative, scrappy, self-motivated social media creative who can create original content, photography, video, and multimedia to drive brand love, engagement and revenue through our social channels. This is a full-time role in our Los Angeles office, reporting into the Creative Director.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4718
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Social Media Strategy
February 8, 2019
Additional responsibilities are listed below
Collaborate with the Creative Director, creative team, and marketing to —
• Create engaging and on-brand original social content
• Work with in-house design team, influencers, content creators and external
brand partners to conceptualize, design and create engaging and shareable concepts
• Develop shot lists and mood board shoot concepts
• Manage all social creative briefs, tickets and asset requests
• Develop monthly visual calendar and edit to meet brand initiatives, standards and guidelines
• Organize and archive all content and deliver final assets to global
• Write and edit engaging copy for various social networks, including
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Keep Moon Juice content fresh and relevant by applying weekly and monthly reporting insights, researching current trends in social media, health and wellness—staying on top of things like why people are obsessing about the latest trending topics—and apply those principles and strategies to increase engagement, word of mouth and brand loyalty with the Moon Juice community
• Lead the creation and development of real-time content and coverage of live events
• Assist in management of editorial calendar consisting of social created content, UGC and content provided by other departments and strategic partners.
• Contribute to the development of and execute social media content strategy
• Conduct ongoing research projects on key industry trends and create monthly competitive content insights report and leverages findings into the development and execution of new ideas and innovations
• Short-form video editing – editing or creating video content to made-for- social formats.
• Build and export assets including interactive formats such as gifs, slideshows, short videos, etc.
• Help source established and up-and-coming/undiscovered photographers, videographers and other creative services to bring larger creative ideas to life
• Benchmark and monitor competitor (and industry leaders’) content to apply best practices, develop new ideas and improve the overall social media content strategy
Required skills and qualifications
• 3+ years experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms – Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), Facebook, WordPress, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
• A creative and visual thinker with a strong visual eye and a knack for creating and curating conversational, shareable content
• Can-do positive attitude and flexible with changes in the business and demands of fast-paced environment
• Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative
• Passion for storytelling, social media, natural beauty and wellness is a must
• Able to pitch and execute innovative, next level concepts quickly
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Knowledge of After Effects or Final Cut Pro
• Candidate will have on-set experience and a portfolio that demonstrates beautiful/imaginative social content, copy and campaigns
About Moon Juice:
Moon Juice is the trailblazing mecca for adaptogenic beauty and wellbeing. Created in Venice, CA by wellness rebel and entrepreneur, Amanda Chantal Bacon, Moon Juice is equal parts art and medicine; and as much about plants as pleasure.
We source the most potent plants on earth by carefully selecting the source of each of our ingredients to ensure the highest quality ingredients with maximum effectiveness.
Our superherbs, supermushrooms and superminerals are sustainably farmed in their native regions, harvested at peak potency, and imported whole. We perform custom extractions using natural spring water at a wind powered facility in the Pacific Northwest.
The results are ingredients and products that are extremely potent, supremely pure, and radically effective.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Moon Juice may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. We may be unable to follow-up with each and every applicant. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation in order to apply for a posted job, please contact us at 310-730-5455 ext. 0409 or email@example.com. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under federal law. Moon Juice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.