Moon Juice is looking for a Jr Digital Designer in Culver City, CA, USA.
Moon Juice is looking for an innovative, detail oriented, self-motivated and highly creative digital. Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a range of content -- from Moon Juice’s brand voice and messaging, ecommerce site, and retail/experiential production, to product and packaging design for all our products. As Digital Designer, you’ll work cross-functionally across a range of projects from brand identity, social media, digital products and services, to interface and interaction designs. You will report to the Creative Director.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4717
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, CSS, HTML
February 7, 2019
Additional responsibilities are listed below
Collaborate with the Creative Director, creative team, and marketing to —
• Plan and bring campaigns/digital content to life
• Create responsive web designs to work across multiple channels like video, social, print and more
• Design and maintain assets for website, product pages, logos, social media, static and rich banner ads
• Execute design for marketing campaigns across all digital channels including social, email and paid ads.
• Collaborate with marketing and digital product managers to make data-driven design decisions based on analytics and user feedback.
• Work closely with marketing to optimize ad content, being adaptive to test results and research.
• Structure Photoshop comps to optimize efficient workflow and production.
• Retouch images and support with print material and presentations when needed.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
Required skills and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 3+ years of experience in art direction, content development, and/or content and brand design for digital environments
• An exceptional portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
• Abstract thinking, creative energy, confidence, self-motivation
• Excellent with typography and layout design
• Knowledge and experience working with both creative and marketing teams
• Strong organizational and team work skills, ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills
• Knowledge of digital, social, video content
• Knowledge of content platform current best practices, technologies and creative standards
• Breeze through Adobe CC Suite + knowledge of relevant tools: Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google G-Suite, etc.
• Devotion to great UI/UX
• Experience working in Klaviyo
• Proficient in CSS & HTML
About Moon Juice:
Moon Juice is the trailblazing mecca for adaptogenic beauty and wellbeing. Created in Venice, CA by wellness rebel and entrepreneur, Amanda Chantal Bacon, Moon Juice is equal parts art and medicine; and as much about plants as pleasure.
We source the most potent plants on earth by carefully selecting the source of each of our ingredients to ensure the highest quality ingredients with maximum effectiveness.
Our superherbs, supermushrooms and superminerals are sustainably farmed in their native regions, harvested at peak potency, and imported whole. We perform custom extractions using natural spring water at a wind powered facility in the Pacific Northwest.
The results are ingredients and products that are extremely potent, supremely pure, and radically effective.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Moon Juice may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. We may be unable to follow-up with each and every applicant. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation in order to apply for a posted job, please contact us at 310-730-5455 ext. 0409 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under federal law. Moon Juice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.