Here's the deal: BallerTV is looking for a Junior Visual Designer to help overhaul our visual language in our Pasadena, CA, USA office. You don't need to love sports but you do need to love design and people.
- Three words to describe this job are Game Changing Design.
- Our motto is leave it all on the floor and don't play scared.
- This is a great opportunity because BallerTV is going through a design overhaul. With the creation of a new design team we have the rare opportunity to shape the sports future.
- The ideal personality for this role is Someone who has a love of sports or willingness to use your skills as a designer to dive in deep into the world of amateur sports culture!
- You need to be well-equipped to handle collaborating with various teams, ability to concept new products, and be comfortable creating and iterating the visual design language.
- You'd be working on re-branding, UI, visual design, and marketing.
- The best way to describe our culture is fast-pace, friendly, honest, and fluid. Conversations happening all the time either design, sports, or even both.
- You'll love our office because We are a tight knit group of cool personalities full of creative and unique quirks. We value having a work-life balance!
- The best part about living here is food options are never dull, old town Pasadena has some great shops, and you're a short Uber ride away to DTLA.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you don't enjoy fast pace product development, wearing multiple hats, and being collaborative.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4712
2D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Conceptual, Creative Direction, Creative Strategy, Framer, Interaction, Low / High Fidelity Prototyping, Sketch, Type Design, User Research, Visual Development
February 7, 2019
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Not a sweatshop
- Stock options
- Sweet office
BFA/BS degree preferred or relevant work experience.