Associate Creative Director / Studio Leader. Dedica NYC. Brooklyn, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Our Dedica NYC office is seeking an Associate Creative Director to lead a highly motivated and growing team of designers on a wide variety of client’s projects and strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative, strategic thinker able to deliver winning creative that delivers strong results for our clients.
The successful candidate will also sit on our Sr. Management Team, meaning they will not only drive the Creative Direction of the group, but also the strategic direction of the agency. This unique opportunity will suit a candidate eager to make their mark on the industry and nurture a talented creative team.
Primary responsibilities will consist of but may not be limited to the following:
• Senior creative leadership for all projects within the agency providing both a strategy as well as creative direction
· Drive and shape the creative output of the group, while championing the highest levels of design
• Provide creative inspiration, direction, mentorship and guidance to the creative team
· Work closely with our Account Management team on the strategic branding and project planning process
· Oversee the development and pitching of new creative ideas to clients
· Engage with clients to maximize selling opportunities
· Brief Creative Teams, Designers and external partners to bring the work to life
· Maintain the design standards within the agency, overseeing quality and training
· Lead by example, producing high-level/innovative design work
· Manage Traffic/Studio Flow and solve for any resource issues
· Work with cross-functional agency teams to ensure work is produced cost- and time-efficiently
· creative opportunities to grow client and agency business
• Seek to identify and play an active role in business development and agency growth initiatives
· Supervise, motivate and grow the Creative Team
Please Note: We are a below the line agency specializing in Branding, packaging and digital. We do not do ad spots.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4681-dedica-nyc-associate-creative-director-studio-leader
March 2, 2019 (Originally posted February 3, 2019)
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
MUST have extensive agency experience (7+ years) and a well-crafted, diverse portfolio
· Has a strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
· Excels in communicating ideas and selling work with proven results
· Has an excellent working knowledge of client and approval processes
· Has a passion for coaching and mentoring talented Creatives
· Has at least 2 years’ experience in a similar management-focused role
· Experience working with Food & Beverage Industry, Hospitality, CPG, Retail preferred
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Healthcare benefits
• 401K plan