DNA is looking for a Senior Copywriter in Seattle, WA, USA.
Who We Are
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
Who You Are
You are a savvy, Senior Copywriter. A big-idea-cranking juggernaut of creativity who also believes in the craft of writing. You can take a creative brief and bend it in infinite ways to concept brilliant ideas and smart, unexpected work that will be loved by you, your clients and people everywhere. Your creativity stretches across not just traditional advertising, but also experiential, content, social, events, even products. You know how to work with a creative partner, but also with your partners in media, strategy and production – all in the service of making the work better. You’ve produced plenty of work in a variety of mediums, which means you’re a skilled collaborator with production companies, voice talent, photographers and other creative professionals. And you know how to present your ideas in ways that get us and our clients excited. If this sounds like you, read on.
• 5+ years’ experience as a Copywriter in an advertising, design or in-house agency
• Must have strong conceptual thinking and writing skills
• Confident presentation skills
• Ability to write and think in a variety of voices and tones
• Ability to juggle multiple projects in multiple stages of development
• Willing to both defend work but also take feedback when necessary
• Prior production experience required (directing voice talent, working with editors, etc)
• First and foremost, we want to make work that we love, not just like
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4659-dna-senior-copywriter
Conceptual, Copywriting, Experiential
October 4, 2019 (Originally posted January 30, 2019)
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Near mountains
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop