You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Working Not Working is hiring a Freelance Talent Lead in Remote.
Talent Lead (Freelance)
Working Not Working are looking for a Talent Lead to join the team on a part-time freelance basis in NYC or London, who'll connect with the World's best creatives.
The Talent Lead will be supporting the Talent and Community team to source brilliant talent for our customer's jobs and briefs. Working closely with global agencies, brands and start-ups to source talent for their open full-time or freelance positions.
- Excellent with spotting the right skills, experience and portfolio requirements in talent for job opportunities.
- Strong eye for exceptional talent
- You’re excited by sourcing and the interview process
- Experience working in talent recruitment within advertising agencies, creative recruitment companies or creative agencies/brands.
- You’re a networker and connector, who’s super proactive and well-organised.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Able to transform a job specification or brief
- Good negotiating skills
- Customer service facing and management experience desired.
This role is remote. Ideally, you're good with working by yourself. You will be connecting with the off-site team via online platforms and video hangs.
Sounds interesting? Hit us up!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/4612
It's all about the work
Managing Budgets, Project Management
February 7, 2019 (Originally posted January 25, 2019)
- Work from home