Freelance Senior Brand Designer. Frank Collective. Los Angeles, CA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Frank Collective is a branding agency that launches new brands and reimagines existing brands. Frank is not a person, it’s people. This collective is full of imaginative doers who dive into the heart of a brand to reveal its unique nature and personality.
Frank Collective is currently looking for a Freelance Senior Brand Designer with a great sense of humor, passionate work ethic and ability to concept widely initially and iterate when the project narrows in focus. Check out our work, and if you feel like your aesthetic is inline with ours we’d welcome the opportunity to work with you.
- Assist with creation of visual concept + design, typography, logos, icons for interactive platforms, print, video, + other multimedia.
- Develop inspiring, compelling, + innovative work across client + internal projects
- Build + lead high-quality creative presentations with strong rationale + strategic insights across all disciplines
- Be able to participate in + potentially lead (if needed) internal meetings, feedback discussions, + client presentations
- Provide multiple conceptual directions per assignment + work with design team to execute these to the highest level of company + brand standard
- Openly collaborate with all members of the Frank team (staff + freelance) including copywriters, strategists, web designers, producers, etc.
- Support leadership in overseeing the daily work of your project team, to include managing deadlines + making sure delivery of work is correct + to specifications
- Work with leadership to inspire, motivate, + mentor Junior Designers.
- Report + take direction from company management (CEO, CCO + ECD)
Check out our work!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/3533-frank-collective-senior-brand-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Design, Design Strategy, Figma, Final Cut Pro, Keynote
May 20, 2021 (Originally posted August 2, 2018)
- Work From Home
- 4-6 years of proven professional experience
- Be able to work independently, as well as take direction and collaborate with a larger team
- Be comfortable working alongside a variety of roles including: producers, strategists, creative directors, + other designers
- Great organizational + communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, + Keynote proficiency required
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, + Final Cut X recommended, but not required
- This is a remote position. Although candidates in either NY or LA are preferred, we will consider applicants located in the US.
- Please only contact us regarding the position listed
- Please do not contact the office directly. We will contact you if we are interested!
**Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.