Freelance Mid-Senior Level Designer. Frank Collective. Los Angeles, CA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Frank Collective is a bi-coastal branding agency that launches new brands and revitalizes existing brands. Frank is not a person, it’s people. This collective is full of imaginative doers who dive into the heart of a brand to reveal its unique nature and personality. We have a process, not a formula.
Frank Collective is currently looking for a Freelance Mid-Senior Level Designer with a great sense of humor, passionate work ethic and ability to concept widely initially and iterate when the project narrows in focus. Check out our work, and if you feel like your aesthetic is inline with ours we’d welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Assist with creation of visual design, typography, visual concept, logos, icons for interactive platforms, print, video, and other multimedia.
- 4+ years of proven professional experience
- Be able to work independently, as well as take direction and collaborate with a larger team
- Be comfortable working alongside a variety of roles including: producers, strategists, creative directors, + other designers
- Great organizational + communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, + Keynote proficiency required
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, + Final Cut X recommended, but not required
-Candidates in NYC or LA will be considered.
-Please only contact us regarding the position listed
- Please do not contact the office directly. We will contact you if we are interested!
**Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/3533-frank-collective-mid-senior-level-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Design, Design Strategy, Figma, Final Cut Pro, Keynote
March 29, 2021 (Originally posted August 2, 2018)
- Work From Home