Giant Spoon is looking for a Freelance Senior Graphic Designer in New York, NY, USA.
We are currently looking for a seasoned Designer for 2 weeks to start with potential to extend, a creative collaborator who is inspired by the things around them, those they love and those they want to make better. You should be obsessed with design and the drive to make beautiful things. Inspired by everything you see, you have an appreciation for simplification and well executed typography. Experience in designing brand-defining looks that work in digital and traditional mediums as well as through experiential, social and film. You should be able to take a rough design, brainstorm effectively, create looks, present options and ultimately make everything you touch look better than you found it. Conceptual thinking is a plus, someone who can problem solve and bring new ideas to the table. Ultimately, we need a creator, someone who wants to make things, whether that means picking up a camera, flying a drone, whipping up some motion graphics or anything else that might come along, someone who is eager to get involved in all of it is a bonus. - Requires developing multiple conceptual directions for client.
In addition .....
- Having the ability to illustrate/animate is a plus. Should however be able to create simple graphics, possible icons and dynamic textures. Be able to adhere to or work within a established high level design system.
- Create mocks/mechanicals for the following asset types: microsites, white papers, brochures, video graphics, sales collateral, social assets, email templates
Required Skill Set:
- Senior-level (**this is a must**)
- Comfort with quick turnarounds/timelines
- Must be rooted in design, but able to think conceptually
- Ability to build designs from scratch
- Experience/comfort with digital
- Diverse portfolio demonstrating out-of-the-box/edgier work
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/2887-giant-spoon-senior-graphic-designer
May 20, 2020 (Originally posted April 20, 2018)