Instrument is looking for a Digital Product Designer in Portland, OR, USA.
Digital Product Designer — The craft is your obsession and the user is your focus. Digital UX design is your strong suit, but you’re also a capable motion designer with a keen eye for details. As a product designer at Instrument, you will be responsible for concepting, designing, prototyping, testing, and iterating digital products for some of the world’s biggest brands in a collaborative team environment.
What you’ll do:
- Design for a variety of digital environments, with a primary focus on digital product design
- Design and iterate prototypes that accurately represent concepts
- Execute pixel-perfect design
- Communicate ideas clearly
- Work collaboratively on a diverse, multidisciplinary team
- Participate in all project phases, from strategy to launch
What you’ll bring
- 4-5 years’ experience in visual design of digital products that have been released to market
- Experience working on all project phases from strategy to conceptual thinking to motion and visual design
- Strong understanding of visual design, UX and UI, and brand identity systems. Code experience a plus.
- Proficiency with prototyping tools
- An eye for the details and a curiosity for the problem
- Confidence and humility, and understanding of when/how to apply each
- A positive and team-oriented attitude
What we'll give you
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A positive, balanced work life
Job Post Linkhttps://ec2-54-187-47-100.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/unjobboard/2528-instrument-digital-product-designer
Interaction, Interactive, Sketch
October 4, 2018 (Originally posted February 22, 2018)
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Profit sharing
- Relocation assistance
Instrument participates in the E-Verify program.