Frank Collective is looking for a Freelance Junior / Mid-Level Freelance Designer (able to commute to downtown LA office) in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Hi, we're Frank and we have an immediate need for branding designers to work onsite in our downtown LA office who can jump in on projects with our senior designers and help execute on a range of collateral from print, digital, and packaging.
Frank Collective was established with the goal of finding new and innovative ways to use storytelling and digital media to provide engagement between brands and their audience. Some of our past and current clients include American Express, Blue Apron, Jameson, Conde Nast, TRESemme, RocNation, Mini, Tourneau and Google.
A great sense of humor, passionate work ethic and ability to concept widely and iterate when the project narrows in focus. Check out our work, and if you feel like your aesthetic is inline with ours we'd welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/2419-frank-collective-junior-mid-level-freelance-designer-able-to-commute-to-downtown-la-office
May 31, 2019 (Originally posted February 6, 2018)
- Generous Vacation
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Sweet office
• Summary: Assist with creation of visual design, typography, visual concept, logos, icons for interactive platforms, print, video, web, and other multimedia.
• Looking for Junior and Mid-Level candidates, 1 to 4 years professional experience required.
• Great organizational + communication skills
• Adobe After Effects, Premiere, or Final Cut X, a plus
• Looking for candidates already based in LA. Not interested in out of state candidates looking to relocate.
* Looking for candidates interested in freelance and/or full-time positions.
•Please only contact us regarding the position listed
•Please do not contact the office directly. We will contact you if we are interested.
Due to the number of applicants we are only able to notify those being considered.
*Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.