Designer. John McNeil Studio. California +.
John McNeil Studio is looking for a Designer to join our team. JMS is a creative marketing company made up of a collection of diverse skill sets: strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, and photographers who help brands reinvent themselves through digital transformation. We are founded in aesthetics but also in utility and we make things that make brands thrive.
As the Designer, you will be responsible for designing and producing creative digital/print assets and web pages. You will work closely with our creative team and various departments to develop design solutions that meet business objectives, while maintaining high design standards and consistency across all channels. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about design and technology as they are talented, and be excited to collaborate on a daily basis with a team of energetic, hard-working colleagues. Our Bay Area team is on-site at our Berkeley studio, there is a possibility of being remote outside of the Bay Area.
• Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs that are usable across all existing and emerging digital platforms.
• Create responsive landing page experiences, animation storyboards, icons, templates and layouts for use in online advertising and web projects.
• Create flawless presentation decks and beautiful ebooks.
• Work with art directors, UX-designers, writers and developers to ensure brand consistency across a myriad of digital and print properties.
• Push innovation both aesthetically and technologically.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of brand guidelines and design templates.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure design solutions meet project timelines and expectations.
• Step in on additional, day-to-day design assignments as they arise, including pitch decks, storyboards, social, advertising, collateral, etc.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13590-john-mcneil-studio-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Conceptual, Content, CSS, Design, Digital, Figma, HTML5, iOS, Keynote, PowerPoint
May 9, 2023
Budget Pay Range
$65,000 - $90,000 Annually