Creative Director. MKG. Los Angeles, CA, USA.
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our Creative Strategy team, providing support and reporting into the ECD, helping to manage elements of the creative department and leading key client work. We seek a culturally savvy, multi-faceted Creative Director—someone who is a mix of strategist, writer, and has an eye for great design. We are a small team and the Creative Director will be hands on with the work and with the team.
- 10+ years relevant experience at advertising, experiential, marketing agencies or brands
- A proven track record of executing successful campaigns for top-tier brands
- Strong writing and verbal communication, ability to develop decks with efficiency and impact
- You are a culture seeker and operator, active within the creative communities that fuels your ideation prowess
- Ability to provide an authoritative voice to make decisions and drive projects forward
- Ability to foster the careers of direct reports, helping to carve a path to their success and growth
- Ability to own a room and sell an idea – demonstrates a thoughtful POV, supported by data and well researched arguments; defends work in a tactful and persuasive manner
- Ability to lead agency capabilities meetings; the ability to present agency offering and creative work with confidence, charisma, preparation, and persuasion
- Ability to manage a large volume of projects at one time while also championing and mentoring direct reports
- Ability to build relationships interdepartmentally and with clients, ensuring the work and satisfaction is sustained project to project
- Bring energy, your own sense of humor and a curious mind to the work, while being respectful and earnest to your peers and the work
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13378-mkg-creative-director
Content Strategy, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Creative Research, Creative Strategy, Experiential, Integrated, Marketing Strategy, Strategy
May 9, 2023 (Originally posted March 20, 2023)
Budget Pay Range
$120 - $160 Annually
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits
Founded in 2003, MKG is a women-led creative agency specializing in brand action. Brand actions — including live experiences, virtual events, employee engagements, and social impact actions — connect brands to audiences through creative storytelling and thoughtful, purpose-driven engagement. We’re proud to be long-standing partners to brands like Google, Target, Netflix, Meta, HBO, Delta Air Lines, and Dos Equis.
MKG has offices in NYC and LA. Candidates are expected to live within commuting distance of either office and be present for collaborative, in-person work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.