Cake & Arrow is looking for a Product Strategist in United States.
APPLY HERE: https://airtable.com/shrzGKb022V4P9ign
• Leads clients in a consultative and advisory capacity.
• Owns strategy and decision making processes with the team and client throughout project engagement.
• Collaborate with researchers, designers and engineers to solve business problems and deliver client needs.
• Partner with clients to understand and balance business objectives, technical feasibility, and customer value
• Serve as primary client interface on projects for tactical communications and an escalation point for client relationships
• Provide value-added input on business strategy, implementation approach options, and creative solutions to problems
• Ensures design deliverables are aligned with the strategy
• Contributes to the sales process to help shape the scope of work
• Individually contribute to take projects to the finish line
• Represent C&A to the client and internal contractors
• Manage contractors and employees assigned to team
Skills & Qualifications:
• 4+ years experience with user research, discovery and design process.
• 4+ years of leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects, preferably in an agency setting
• Experience working with digital agencies
• Preference for those with design experience in enterprise application design and consumer websites
• Strong familiarity with the SDLC (software development life cycle)
• An optimist who is always finding ways “we can do” instead of thinking about what “we can’t do”, and brings a strategic perspective to projects
• Thrives in a work environment where there is constant cross-collaboration between strategy, user experience, design, and technology
Learn more about us: https://cakeandarrow.com/who-we-are/
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13164-cake-arrow-product-strategist
Design Strategy, Strategy, User Research
January 24, 2023
Budget Pay Range
$130,000 - $150,000 Annually