Rippling is looking for a Freelance Art Director in the US, ideally SF-based.
The Rippling Brand team is a group of ~20 creatives—writers, designers, illustrators, and animators. We are looking for a strategic and highly collaborative Freelance Art Director to shape how the brand communicates through advertising. To partner with senior leadership both within Product and Marketing to drive business and design strategies that deliver ambitious growth targets while putting the user and our content at the heart of the experience.
What You Will Do
- All things advertising such as Growth campaigns (product vignettes, digital ads, and direct mail), in-app advertising (cross-sell), customer and employee storytelling (videos, interviews).
- Lead by example, balancing project management with hands-on work
- Collaborate with writers and other team members on creative concepts and storytelling
- Provide art direction to designers, illustrators, animators, photographers, videographers, etc.
- Source and oversee contractors and agency partners as needed
- Strong business acumen and experience brand-building for SaaS
- Communicative on a variety of levels—shaping work with stakeholders, responding to feedback from senior leaders, directing a team to get on the same page
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and lend a hand on anything and everything
- A motivational spirit and energy, continuously inspiring people to do their best work
- Ability to balance speed and quality while pushing creative boundaries to advance the brand
- Proficiency in Adobe CS, Figma, Asana, Google Workspace, Slack
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13160-rippling-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Art Direction, Figma
January 24, 2023
Budget Pay Range
$110 - $130 Hourly