Spring Studios is looking for a Art Director in Manhattan, NY, USA.
• Present and communicate effectively with clients and internal teams
• Partner with Creative Director on concepting and delivering exceptional creative work
• Execute multiple projects from concept through completion
• Maintain and develop the Spring brand
• Collaborate with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
• Manage and mentor junior team members.
• Developing concepts to suit the client’s needs, budget and timeframe.
• Lead visual and cultural research
• Strong Understanding of strategy and experience executing strategic direction
Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics– Required
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
• Expertise in Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Full working knowledge of and experience in social, brand and logo development , print & digital
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and to delegate work efficiently.
• Strong communication skills and excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Excellent typography, layout and design skill
• Good judgement, highly organised and methodical.
• Confident and positive attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely motivated
• Illustration skills a plus
• Beauty experience or fashion experience required
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/1313-spring-studios-art-director
Adobe InDesign, Design, Keynote, Type Design
May 22, 2019 (Originally posted June 13, 2017)
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes