The Mill is looking for a Motion Design Art Director in London.
This role is one of creative innovation & ingenuity, leadership & team building, responsible for working cohesively with a team of Designers, Illustrators & Animators to create the unique vision developed for our clients.
* An extensive knowledge of the Design/VFX & commercial advertising industry & can relate it to our clients’ specific projects in the most unique artistic way.
* Highly visually creative & in addition to an acute sense for visual aesthetics, have an in-depth knowledge of the technology used in aspects of Design.
* Constantly research, develop & adapt new & current technology, creative ideas & techniques so that they remain at the forefront of our industry & develop a reputation for attracting & producing innovative work.
* Responsible for improving & refining creative output to build a culture of design around a vision set by the CD, HOD & EP.
* Manage projects from collaborative conceptualization through to final design & deliver the vision & creative process.
* Generate inspirational, conceptual & creative ideas through & within the Design team.
* Mentor a productive & award winning creative team, constantly improving & refining creative output.
* Lead the art direction of visual content for Design, 2D & 3D projects.
* Manage artists on both production and creative, ensuring highly creative output & quality control from conception through to delivery to meet creative, budget & deadline expectations.
* Advise & work with the creative teams in developing ideas, strategy and pitch collateral for all Design projects.
* Present concepts & design ideas to clients & make recommendations where appropriate.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13126-the-mill-motion-design-art-director
January 16, 2023 (Originally posted January 12, 2023)
Budget Pay Range
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors, and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility, and diverse ideas across our studios in London, Seoul, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.