dentsu creative is looking for an Art Director in New York.
Dentsu Creative has an amazing opportunity for an Art Director to join the team. We are comprised of audacious thinkers and award-winning collaborators across the United States, Latin America and Canada who blend local knowledge with global expertise. Choosing substance over stunts, our Modern Creative mandate is about unlocking sustained growth and holistic impact for brands in ways that Create Culture, Change Society and Invent the Future.
In this role, you will be a part of shaping the future of entertainment and media with one of the world's leading streaming services. You’d lead the way with a radically collaborative crew that thrives off audacious thinking. We want challengers who know what it takes to command attention, architect fandoms and never lose sight of even the smallest of details when it comes to opportunities for impact.
This particular account is right-fit for social-savvy, entertainment enthusiasts:
• Emerging platforms and the shifts that come with them don’t shake you
• A day spent not rehashing the latest trends in film, sports and TV is not a day lived
• Ability to separate substantive, brand-building moves from quick-hit stunts
• Executes creative concepts together with copy partner at the direction of the creative director
• Identifies creative thinking towards big ideas
• Presents big ideas to clients using a variety of techniques
• Visualizes concepts and interprets them into design
• Takes ownership of creative work
• Ensures the brand tone and position is exemplified within the creative product
• Provides insightful, creative executions which positively impact a client’s business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a fastidious attention to detail.
• A natural instinct and unbridled love for design, and the ability to build powerful stories through visuals.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13092-dentsu-creative-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Social
March 16, 2023 (Originally posted January 5, 2023)
Budget Pay Range
$80,000 - $92,000 Annually
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Medical Benefits
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation.