You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, Aerys Wren is hiring a Freelance Sr. Designer/Art director in Los Angeles.
We are seeking for a part-time and remote designer/art director to support our team in the development of high-quality and results-driven content across multiple client brands (mostly skincare) and channels. The ideal candidate is passionate about design and understands how to motivate a team to produce work at the highest levels.
- Design digital marketing campaigns and direct response advertising (including – but not limited to - landing pages, email marketing, digital ad campaigns, and social media campaigns) across top social media channels.
- Be creative, have an eye for detail, and possess strong time management skills while managing multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Review and approve concepts and designs assigned to and developed by team ensuring high-quality creative deliverables.
- A strong digital design portfolio that shows off both your conceptual skills and your knowledge of graphic and web design principles
- 5+ years of experience in design applied to performance-based brand
- Ensure visual design continuity across multiple brands between on-air creatives and internal creative team executions (digital, social, print, retail, e-commerce, packaging, photography)
- Experience in performance marketing that drives conversion to acquisition or purchase
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator and experience with After Effects and Figma
- A solid eye, with conviction. A designer who understands modern design trends yet is always looking to push past them.
- Strong digital experience in social media design
- Storytelling and presentation skills
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13079-aerys-wren-sr-designer-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Design, Design Strategy, Digital Photography, Experience Design, Figma, Packaging Design, Sketch, Storyboarding, Video Editing, Videography
January 12, 2023 (Originally posted January 2, 2023)
Budget Pay Range
$55 - $75 Hourly
Rey Tolentino III
- Dog Friendly
- Work From Home