Collier.Simon is looking for a Creative Director, Art/Design Background in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Collier.Simon is looking for a multi-talented Creative Director with 7+ years experience in digital advertising to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with brand building (brand strategy, rebrands, visual idea, brand messaging playbooks, etc) and performance creative advertising (understanding how to read digital media plans & reports, optimize creative based on informed hypotheses, and comfortable with managing a high volume of creative across social and digital channels–Google, TikTok, IG, YouTube, Snapchat, etc)
- Have led creative teams–proficient at mentoring art, copy, and video/production team members
- Have experience driving creative strategy; work with account team on creative briefs and be comfortable gleaning creative hypothesis from media reports.
- Be adept at balancing managing/reviewing creative and jumping in and executing when necessary (“player/coach” model)
- Be skilled in art/design but also have a great eye for copy
- Be highly organized and have an innate love for design and a thirst for constant learning–keeping up/educating team on digital trends (AI, new software, platform trends, etc)
Above all, we are looking for a creative thinker with a passion for design and a relentless desire to dig in and create great work.
- 7+ years’ experience in an agency or similar environment
Fluent in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, AE
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects across your creative pod/team
- Bachelor’s or related degree from design school is preferred
- Deep understanding of and ability to concept for all mediums
- Comfortable managing and mentoring junior creatives
- Ability to take a creative project from start to finish
- Firm understanding of high-level brand strategy, industry trends and design principles.
Prefer candidates based in LA or who are already planning to relocate to LA. Occasional in-person meetings.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13044-collier-simon-creative-director-art-design-background
Art Direction, Creative Direction, Design
December 16, 2022
Budget Pay Range
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits
Benefits including healthcare, 401K, vacation/PTO policy to be shared in greater detail during the interview process.
Collier.Simon provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law