Collier.Simon is looking for a Video Editor in Remote.
Collier.Simon is an independent creative agency based in LA (but working remotely on west coast hours). We work with our client partners to develop creative solutions that truly move the needle. Clients range from Fortune 500-type household names to up-and-comers across a variety of industries / verticals.
We’re looking for a Video Editor with 3-5 years of experience with video editing and motion design at an advertising agency creating assets like sizzles, social and digital ads.
This role is a match for someone who:
- Has made work with team to complete long and short form videos on a tight schedule
- Provide video links to supervisors and clients as needed
- Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- Demonstrates ability to think critically and quickly under pressure
- Must work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Reporting to the Head of Production, deliver polished designs to technical specs under tight deadlines for all assigned video and motion graphics from inception to final asset delivery
- Design and/or production of client assets ensuring they are strategically and aesthetically sound, brand-appropriate, and aligned with the clients overall creative approach, strategy and needs
- 3-5 years of experience making short and long form videos, sizzle reels
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite, expertise in After Effects and Premiere is a must
- Experience with Figma is a plus
- Experience with Wrike, Slack and Google Drive
Please provide a portfolio link with relevant work in order to be considered for this position. We also love it when you send any additional sizzles you’ve made that may not be in your portfolio.
This is a remote position, but candidates must be able to work PST business hours.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13043-collier-simon-video-editor
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Figma
December 16, 2022
Budget Pay Range
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits
Benefits including healthcare, 401K, vacation/PTO policy to be shared in greater detail during interview process.
Collier.Simon provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran