Head of Production. Brand New School. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
The New York studio is seeking a Head of Production to oversee our production department.
• Support our team of producers in NY across all aspects of production, helping them solve problems and produce high-level work on-budget and on-schedule
• Establish strong relationships with creative team, ensuring they have the talent needed to deliver exemplary work
• Build a culture within production that welcomes fluid conversation across the team and provides opportunities for growth
• Work with the EPs and directors on pitches, bids and schedules
• Communicate with clients to help maintain strong relationships
• Produce the studio's highest profile projects
• Supervise and train producers on all production processes, which you will have a hand in authoring and refining
• Manage our Resource Manager, ensuring the best and most appropriate artists are booked or holding to staff projects accordingly
• Participate in bi-weekly sales calls and in senior management meetings
• Eight years of experience producing motion graphics, VFX, CG and mixed media work
• Experience building and managing production departments of both staff and freelance hires
• Ability to enforce deadlines and adhere to schedules while still facilitating the creative process
• Meticulous attention to detail and quality control
• Excited about working and learning in a collaborative and creative environment
• Ability to anticipate problems before they arise and devise realistic solutions to mitigate them
• Proven ability to meet the creative challenges associated with producing exceptional work while satisfying the demands of clients
• Extensive experience managing artist in post workflows and software: 2D, 3D, live action / VFX integration, After Effects, Maya, Nuke, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Premier, and Flame (an ability to operate these software packages is NOT required)
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12976-brand-new-school-head-of-production
Cat Herding, Post-Production, Producing
November 22, 2022
Budget Pay Range
$125,000 - $155,000
- Retirement Plan
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
- Sick Office Supplies
Who We Are
We are creators who live to be original.
For the past two decades, we’ve been building a playground for the creation of original work. A place where a diverse collective of artists, thinkers and makers can express themselves, be bold, and experiment freely. A place where brands come to be authentic, challenge conformity and stand out from the crowd.
We’re not simply a design studio, production company, or visual effects house. We’re a modern creative company. We strategize, we ideate, we design, we create, we make. We go wherever our pursuit of originality takes us.
To be original requires a new school of thought. We are Brand New School.
What We're Looking for
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping creatives realize their vision, overseeing and simplifying production processes, developing and implementing processes, and helping others develop their skills.
Our team is creative, energetic, widely respected and full of talented, intelligent artists. With ~60 employees across the United States, we are a tight community with one common goal - making great work.
• Competitive salary
• Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• One Medical account
• Company sponsored continued education
• Peer bonus system
• Generous PTO / sick leave
• Company administered 401(k) plan
• Peloton digital membership (12 month)
• Dog friendly work environment
Brand New School attracts a team with unique skillsets and varying levels of experience. Therefore, the salary range provided is broad and will be refined during the interview process.
For the full application please go to : https://boards.greenhouse.io/brandnewschool/jobs/4733931004?gh_jid=4733931004